RECORDED ON MARCH 10, 2021
Since its release in 2014, thousands of educators and developers have used the EQuIP Rubric for Science to guide the development and evaluation of instructional materials.
WestEd’s NextGenScience Reviewers and Science Peer Review Panel have provided detailed feedback to developers on hundreds of science and engineering units. Anchored in the vision of the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS) and A Framework for K-12 Science Education, a new NextGenScience resource unpacks the 19 EQuIP Rubric for Science Criteria.
In this archived webinar, you will:
- Learn about the key features of the new EQuIP resource, Toward NGSS Design
- Hear examples of how educators, curriculum developers, and district leaders have used the EQuIP Rubric for Science
- Jennifer Self, Science Review Lead, NextGenScience, WestEd
- Steve Alexander, President, Hands-On Science Partnership
- Alvin Lin, Resource Teacher, Leilehua-Mililani-Waialua Complex Area, HI
- Emily Mathews, Senior Program Coordinator, Northwestern University
- Joseph Sunshine, High School Science Specialist, Chicago Public Schools